ServSafe Exam Only - September 2020
Dates: September 1, 2020
Meets: Tu from 12 M to 12:00 AM
Registration Fee: $75.00
You are registering to take a ServSafe test only with a certified proctor.
Upon completing your registration, you will be contacted by a PACE staff member within 24-48 hours to schedule your test only session. For registrations received on Fridays, we will contact you on the following Monday.
Study materials and Online Exam Code are NOT included.
- You are responsible for purchasing your study materials and/or Online Exam Code.
- You are also responsible for setting up your ServSafe.com account. if you do not already have one, BEFORE you arrive to take the exam.
- Please contact Sue Bailey or Elena Schmitt at 229-245-6484 for information and instructions.
On the day of your exam:
- Bring your Exam Code and a photo ID.
- Masks are required inside all VSU buildings. This policy, along with social distancing, will be strictly enforced.
- Masks must be properly worn, covering both the mouth and nose.
- Failure to provide photo ID or wear a mask will result in dismissal from the exam.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 75.00|
|09/01/2020||Tuesday||12M to 12M||Online|