Creating a Profitable Social Media Influencer Account
Dates: March 9-30, 2023
Meets: Th from 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM
Registration Fee: $129.00
There are still openings remaining at this time.
This class is held via Zoom.
Social Media Influence is on the rise. Whether you are looking to create a profitable social media following for your business or establishing yourself as a social media influencer to independently impact society, this class is for you!
- How to identify your specific niche and audience.
- How to set up a social media business account and which platform would be most profitable for you.
- How to use posts, reels, videos and stories to maximize your following and impact.
- How to find and use hashtags to niche down your audience.
- How to grow your following both organically and via investing.
- How to gain paid partnerships and collaborations to monetize your influencer page.
Get ready to maximize your impact via social media! By the end of this class you will be equipped to manage your social media influencer account for business or personal use or train someone else to manage it for you.
Meet your instructor: Raquel Powell is a creative-minded and high-energy teacher with a passion for education. Raquel holds a B.A. in Psychology and minored in Fine Arts Education. She has traveled extensively and worked as a counselor and ESL educator around the world. Raquel is a published author through Kindle Direct Publishing and has built a sustainable and thriving social media influener platform on Instagram. Her entrepreneurial spirit has led her to start multiple, successful home-based e-commerce businesses and coaching programs. Raquel has mastered the skills of both permaculture gardening and square foot gardening and, as a homesteading educator, teaches adults these life skills. She also trains home educators how to incorporate homesteading into their education plans.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 129.00|
|03/09/2023||Thursday||6 PM to 7:30 PM||Online|
|03/16/2023||Thursday||6 PM to 7:30 PM||Online|
|03/23/2023||Thursday||6 PM to 7:30 PM||Online|
|03/30/2023||Thursday||6 PM to 7:30 PM||Online|